Barrett & Stokely is an Accredited Management Organization AMO®, with the Institute of Real Estate Management. The AMO accreditation is the only recognition of excellence given to real estate management firms. This designation demonstrates Barrett & Stokely’s commitment to ethics, education, and best practices. By receiving this designation, Barrett & Stokely has proven their business and financial stability, and superiority.
As the owners of a diverse portfolio of multi-family communities, our many years of experience enable us to design a unique and specific approach for each managed property.
Our Property Management Services include:
- Rent collection and bad debt management
- Reviewing and paying all property expenses
- Accounting for all property income, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Developing and maintaining the Management Plan
- Establishing a property specific marketing strategy and rental policy
- Preparation of operating, major maintenance and capital improvement budgets
- Negotiation of contracts for quality services and supplies at the best prices
- Actively monitoring market conditions
- Setting and reviewing rental rates weekly
- Building, grounds and equipment maintenance programs
- Staff management and training
- Maintaining good resident and public relations