Barrett & Stokely has owned investment-grade multi-family housing since 1975. Over the last four decades the principles and executives have witnessed unprecedented transformation in our industry. From the floorplan designs to the evolution of amenities, from the product quality to the mindset of renters – we believe it is imperative to always have our finger on the pulse of our properties, markets, and overall industry trends. We have successfully navigated several full market cycles, and will always make decisions that align with our long-term strategy.
As competition continues to grow within the multi-family industry, we believe it is critical to set ourselves apart with superior investment management practices. The Barrett & Stokely investment management team focuses on the most important areas we believe lead to long-term success for each asset.
- Develop Individual Property Strategy with Annual Goal Planning
- Evaluate each property’s unique position within the market/submarket
- Strategic Capital Planning – Maintaining Property Standards & Improving Property Position
- Build strong rapport with Property Management and site-level teams
- Harness New Software & Technology to optimize property performance
- Create & Update Investor Reporting with constantly evolving metrics & data
- Robust property tax & insurance evaluation
- Strong capital market experience – Lead or Assist in new financing or refinancing
- Make recommendations on strategy based on Sale/Hold analysis